Your Business-friendly Council
Whanganui District Council delivers business-friendly services to help support economic development in our district.
Along with Whanganui & Partners, the economic development arm of the Council, we make it easier for businesses to start, grow and relocate to Whanganui. We do this through:
- tailoring our services to meet the needs of business owners
- building partnerships and improving communication with business owners
- making it easier and faster for businesses to interact with the Council
- being open to improvement
- minimising disruption following emergency events
We also have a team of business-friendly experts who can provide assistance and advice, working directly with business owners and entrepreneurs to streamline processes and remove obstacles to business growth.
To arrange a pre-meeting to discuss your business needs contact Rhonda Morris, Strategic Lead – Manufacturing, Logistics and Commercial at Whanganui & Partners. Rhonda.Morris@whanganuiandpartners.nz