How is my rebate calculated?
How do I apply?
What information do I need to provide?
- Accurate information about your income (and that of any spouse/partner and/or joint home owner who lives with you) for the tax year ended 31 March 2019.
- Details of all Gross Income, (BEFORE TAX) – 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019 financial year
- Personal Tax Summary – available from Inland Revenue.
- Wages & Salary - (Tax Summary from IRD/employer)
- Work & Income Benefit & Superannuation - (If your sole income is NZ Superannuation you do not need to provide proof of income.)
- Additional Allowances - Additional to the benefit e.g. Accommodation Benefit – (from WINZ)
- In work Tax credits, Minimum Family Tax Credits & Parental Tax Credits – (from IRD)
- Gross Interest/Dividends earned between 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Rental Income/Shares/Overseas Benefits or income
- Your Horizons Regional Council rates bill.
Where to obtain proof of income
Need assistance to complete the form?