How much does a LIM cost?
|Residential and rural||$250 (GST incl) from 1 July 2019|
|Commercial ||$275 (GST incl) from 1 July 2019|
Fees must be paid at the time the application is made.
Note: Fees can be subject to change.
You can also pay for a LIM using online banking.
Our bank account is 01-0790-0157888-02 (ANZ).
Please enter the applicant's name, LIM Property address and LIM under the ‘Particulars’ or ‘Code’.
|Same date of receipt of application||75% of total cost|
|Between 1-2 working days||50% of total cost|
|After two working days||No refund will be issued|
How long does it take?
LIM information covers:
- Water billing
- Resource consents
- Building consents
- Building notices
- Special site features e.g:
- Avulsion (removal of land by water)
- Falling debris
- Poor foundation materials
- Slippage/slope stability
- Alluvion (depositing of silt from flooding)
- Liquor licensing
- Health licences
- Contaminated sites
- Licence to occupy (Council land)
- Swimming pools (Fencing Act)