How much does a LIM cost?
|Residential and rural||$177 (GST incl)|
|Commercial - actual cost plus GST.||An administration fee of $150 is required.|
Fees must be paid at the time the application is made.
Note: Fees can be subject to change.
You can pay for a LIM using online banking.
Our bank account is 01-0790-0157888-02 (ANZ).
Please enter the applicants name, LIM Property address and LIM under the ‘Particulars’ or ‘Code’.
How long does it take?
LIM information covers:
- Water billing
- Resource consents
- Building consents
- Building notices
- Special site features e.g:
- Avulsion (removal of land by water)
- Falling debris
- Poor foundation materials
- Slippage/slope stability
- Alluvion (depositing of silt from flooding)
- Liquor licensing
- Health licences
- Contaminated sites
- Licence to occupy (Council land)
- Swimming pools (Fencing Act)