Whanganui District Council is consulting on its proposed Housing Strategy.
This strategy sets a vision for everyone in Whanganui to have the right housing opportunities and a great neighbourhood to live in.
Although this strategy will be owned by Council, delivery of its actions will be a collaborative, community focused effort, in line with the aspirations of the Leading Edge Strategy.
The proposed Housing Strategy is open for public submissions from Friday, 24 May 2019 until Friday, 5 July 2019.
Copies of the proposed strategy and submission forms are available on this page and from:
- Customer Services at 101 Guyton Street, or by calling the Council on (06) 349 0001
- At the Davis Central City Library and Gonville Café Library
- By emailing the Council at email@example.com
You can submit your feedback in the following ways:
- Online using the online form
- Hand deliver to: Customer Services, 101 Guyton Street
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to:
Housing Strategy submissions
Whanganui District Council
PO Box 637
Please remember to include your name, contact details and whether you want to speak about your submission.
All submissions will be acknowledged and considered by the Council. Copies of each submission will be made publicly available when the Council considers submissions.
Submissions close at 5.00pm on Friday 5 July 2019.
Proposed Housing Strategy
Safer Whanganui Housing Snapshot
Make a submission
Online submission form
Submission form (printable)