No longer on display. Expired on
March 07, 2021, 06:00 AM
Whanganui City Bridge will be closed over five nights for road repairs at its intersection with Putiki Drive.
Work will take place, weather permitting, on the following dates:
- Tuesday, 2 March to Sunday, 7 March 2021
- 6.00pm to 6.00am
- Dublin Street Bridge is weight limited to 6000kg. All heavy vehicles will be required to use Cobham Bridge as the detour route
- Other traffic can use Dublin Street Bridge or Cobham Bridge
- Traffic management will be in place on Putiki Drive and delays may be possible
- In case of bad weather, the work will be moved to the next fine night.
Putiki Drive is part of the State Highway network. This work is being completed for Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency by Higgins.
Please contact Higgins for further information on 06 357 1026.