Under the Transport (Vehicular Traffic Road Closure) Regulations 1965, the following roads will be closed for the annual Cemetery Circuit motorcycle racing:
- Taupō Quay from The Warehouse to Liffiton Street
- Pacific Place
- Heads Road from Taupō Quay to Liffiton Street
- Liffiton Street from Heads Road to Taupō Quay
- Sarjeant Street from Heads Road to Guyton Street
- Guyton Street from Heads Road to Hatrick Street West
- Hatrick Street East from Guyton Street to Ridgway Street
- Ridgway Street from Guyton Street to Trafalgar Place
- Wilson Street from Maria Place Extension to Taupō Quay.
- 1.00pm to 10.00pm, Christmas Day, Wednesday, 25 December 2019
- 4.00am to 10.00pm, Boxing Day, Thursday, 26 December 2019
The riverbank shared pathway from Cobham Bridge to Integrity Motors will also be closed from 4.00am to 10.00pm on Boxing Day, Thursday, 26 December 2019.
Please note there will be no racing on Christmas Day. This closure is to ensure the safety of personnel setting up the track.
During the closures, signs will be in place to show the alternative routes.
It will be an offence for any person other than those under the authority of an authorised permit to use these roads for ordinary vehicular traffic during the closures.
Kym Fell, Chief Executive