No longer on display. Expired on
September 23, 2022, 12:01 AM
Under Section 4 of the Transport (Vehicular Traffic Road Closure) Regulations 1965, Whanganui District Council intends to close the following roads for Whanganui Heritage Month’s heritage vehicle parade.
Period of intended closures:
Saturday, 22 October 2022
12.30pm to 3.00pm
- St Hill Street (from outside City College) to Ingestre Street intersection
- Ingestre Street to Victoria Avenue
- Victoria Avenue to Ridgway Street
- Ridgway Street to St Hill Street
- St Hill Street to the Royal Whanganui Opera House.
During the intended closures, directional signs will be in place to show the alternative routes.
Any person affected by the intended closures who wishes to object must lodge in writing their objection including reasons by Friday, 23 September 2022 to Melanie Francis, Compliance Team Leader, at Council Customer Services, 101 Guyton Street, Whanganui or by email.