The FREE temporary shuttle service for Durie Hill residents will resume on Thursday, 9 September 2021 from 8.10am – please note the slightly revised timetable below for morning shuttle services.
Tranzit Coachlines is operating the free temporary shuttle service under COVID-19 Alert Level 2 measures – please follow these requirements:
- Face masks MUST be worn by all passengers (including children aged 12 and over as this is not a school bus service) unless you have an exemption.
- Scan the shuttle’s QR code for each trip you make.
- Observe physical distancing of 2 metres where possible.
- If you’re unwell, please don’t travel.
REVISED SHUTTLE TIMETABLE
Monday to Friday (not including weekends and public holidays):
- 8.10am – 9.40am
- 2.30pm – 4.00pm
The shuttle arrives about every 10-15 minutes. This is a FREE service. Bicycles and scooters can be carried on the cycle racks.
Collection and drop-off points:
- Blyth Street, Durie Hill – Top elevator entrance area
- Anzac Parade – Bottom elevator entrance area
Please note the Durie Hill elevator is currently out of action because of an electrical motor failure. The motor has been sent to Auckland for specialist diagnostics and repair.