Proposed Parking Management Plan and Parking Bylaw 2017
The Council is consulting the community on changes to the Proposed Parking Management Plan and Proposed Parking Bylaw 2017.
Submissions closed at 4.00pm, Friday 3 November 2017.
View all submissions(PDF, 29MB)
The proposed parking changes are:
- to increase parking time limits within Victoria Avenue from 60 minutes to 90 minutes
- to increase the parking time limits in St Hill Street (between Guyton Street and Ingestre Street)
- to include airport parking and disabled parking outside of the town centre in the parking management plan
- to include parking exemptions for mobility card holders, super gold card holders and tradespersons or special event permits
The Council is proposing to retain parking rules controlling:
- parking vehicles on a roadway
- parking vehicles for display or sale
- carrying out major repairs of vehicles on the road
- leaving broken down vehicles on the road for a period exceeding seven days