Proposed Arts and Culture Strategic Plan
Whanganui District Council is consulting on its proposed Arts and Culture Strategic Plan.
Submissions closed at 5.00pm on Friday, 15 March 2019.
Read the submissions here(PDF, 12MB)
The Plan establishes Council's strategic direction for arts and culture over the next ten years. Through engagement with our creative communities, an overarching vision has been developed – 'creativity is at the heart of our identity'. This vision is supported by five goals:
- Mana whenua participation
- Championing arts and culture
- Connected creative communities
- A prosperous creative economy
- Access and engagement for all
Proposed Arts and Culture Strategic Plan(PDF, 5MB)