Property and Community Services Committee
The Property and Community Services Committee monitors the implementation of key strategic projects, and also monitors all Council property sales and leases.
Cr Helen Craig
Cr Josh Chandulal-Mackay
Wanganui Rural Community Board representative
Sandra Falkner (alternative member – Grant Skilton).
Terms of reference
To monitor acquisition or sale or lease of properties owned by the Council, or any endowment properties, and to discuss and make recommendations to Council on:
- cultural facilities, activity and events
- parks, sporting and recreational activities and facilities
- waste minimisation activity
- customer service related matters.
To monitor the progress and implementation of key strategic projects including:
- Town Centre regeneration
- Castlecliff rejuvenation
- Port revitalisation project (amended by Council resolution, 13 February 2017).