COVID-19: Customer Services
OPEN Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm (Customer Services will open 30 minutes later than usual until further notice).
Under Alert Level 2, your visit to 101 Guyton Street will be a little different than usual.
We want to keep you and our staff safe and have put the following procedures in place:
- In order to follow Alert Level 2 protocols, including maintaining social distancing, we will restrict entry numbers to the building, so please be aware that you may need to wait before entering. If you are waiting outside, please keep two metres apart from others.
- Upon entry you will be required to sanitise your hands, then a staff member will take your contact details.
- Entry will be allowed only to those visiting Customer Services for a particular purpose eg paying a bill or for a pre-arranged meeting with a staff member. General enquiries will be dealt with by a staff member.
- Appointments can be made by calling 06 349 0001 or by a staff member. The final appointment will be at 4.30pm.
- Rates enquiries and rates rebates appointments must be booked in advance by calling 06 349 0001.
- If you are unwell, please do not visit Customer Services – instead, please give us a call on 06 349 0001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you with your enquiry.