Moutoa Gardens Pakaitore and Mowhanau Beach
Beginning Monday May 14, the Moutoa Gardens/Pakaitore toilets will be being repainted. The toilets will be available at times while the work is being carried out. A portaloo will also be onsite. This work is expected to take a week.
Beginning Monday May 14, the Mowhanau Beach toilets will also be repainted. Work will take about a week and a half. One unisex toilet will be available at all times during this time.
Road repairs and sealing
Over the next two to three weeks, weather dependant, roads at the following areas roads will be repaired and sealed. There may be limited parking in these areas while the work is carried out.
- Queen's Park, at the front of the Sarjeant Gallery
- Kowhai Park (the north end of the park, between the boat ramp and the Whanganui Multisport Club on Anzac Parade)
- Jubilee Stadium (behind the stadium)
- The sealed area behind the old Wanganui Chronicle, 59 Taupo Quay, on the Whanganui riverfront
- The Aramoho Cemetery
- Gonville Domain (parking area)
This work will be weather dependent.
Pedestrian bridge closure – Matipo Park